CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 9, 2009

Vacation in Utah

My dad took us to see temple lights in Salt Lake
They were beautiful and we were freezing. It was around 20 degrees!


Spent time with my highschool friend Jenai (Schroder )Reid- and we went shopping

Jenai's husband Steve Reid, David and I



Amanda was posing like Christine in the Movie "Phantom of the Opera'
at my cousin's secret room in St. George, Utah
She has two girls, Cierra 16, Saddie 15, the same age as Matthew and Amanda and
two boys, Shay 10 and Seth 7,a little older and one younger than my boys!

My half-sisters Cara Hansen, Elise, and Natalie and my step-mom, Carol


Carol made Pajama bottoms for all of her grandkids!

She is an awesome seamstress, and a wonderful cook.

We were spoiled.



Amanda was posing in the snow outside of my

parents home in South Jordan, Utah

Zachary was so excited to play in the Snow!



Jeremy loved the snow, too



Matthew was posing before throwing a snow ball

Constructing a Snowman outside in the back yard

Amanda was wearing a really warm eskimo headdress that

my dad bought in Alaska. I tried it on and it really worked well.



Grandpa Lunt, Zachary and Jeremy finished the snowman.




We also visited my cousins in St. George, Utah.

We enjoyed staying at their beautiful home

They have a secret 'Phantom of the Oprah' room.

Zachary and Jeremy went down their slide in their home,about 100 times



We visited Church History sites.

Chuck, Chris, Paul Gunderson and our family are sitting the Tabernacle.



Chris was a wonderful hostess and she is an awesome cook, too.

We had a five star meal after church and enjoyed spending time with their family.

Our vacation was short and fun. We had the best time!
















3 comments:

Cara said...

Hi Michele! I was really excited to see that your back blogging again! It was really fun having you guys here! I miss all of you! Keep in touch!!!

Widdison Warbler said...

Michele, you look awesome! I love the curly hair!

The Snows said...

It was nice seeing you guys when you were in California. Sounds like you guys are quite the travelers lately. How fun!