CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Gun Control

My kids and I had a blast doing one of Matthew's favorite activities
Shooting guns. Wayne Clement (now our bishop), invited several families
to join him at Mesquite Wash, shoot away and we did.


Wayne had it organized and was showing Zachary
how to properly shoot a .22 rifle
Wayne gave a quick discussion on how to load the guns

Luke Clement, and the group setting up targets


I was holding steady shooting a .38 revolver



Matthew shooting a .22 rifle


There was tons of power when he shot his favorite 9 mm pistol


Amanda and Natalie Clement looking tough
after they shot their revolvers






Zachary was brave and used the 9 mm pistol

hitting targets and having a blast!























2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow!! that is awesome!! I can't believe you took all the kids. I miss that ward so much. I actually talked to Diane tonight and cried because I miss you guys so much. Talk to you soon.

mother of seven said...

Fun Michele... you finally got another post. 2 in one year is truly amazing!!!