CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Go Cardnials!!

I enjoy watching a good game of football. I love the season of Friday night games and have liked it more when someone in my household is into too. I know it sounds weird to all of those women who wish their husbands liked it less. I guess if my husband was obessed, I might not like it too much. My son, Matthew really enjoys college ball and has followed his favorite teams, especially BYU. I grew up watching Pro Football every Sunday. I would attend church with my family on Sundays, then we would usually end up at my Aunt Maida's house, watching Football with the cousins, eating Red Velvet Cake, and drinking Pepsi. We loved the Dallas Cowboys and hated the Steelers. My dad knew one of the players and loved the coach so that was my team, too. That was our Sunday.
Well, we try not to watch too much Football on Sunday, but have made an exception, the Cardinals!!!! I loved that last game and really enjoyed it watching it on a friend's 96 inch tv! I'm impressed with the talent, and amazed at how Kurt Warner married a woman who had a special needs son from a previous marriage in which her husband left. Kurt and his wife have two more kids, too. I steel dislike the Steelers and hope the Cardinals win the superbowl tomorrow.

0 comments: