CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Matthew's 16!!!

He got his license


His Seminary class enjoyed cookies and sang to him


He ate his favorite breakfast-Machaca burrito from Filabertos


I surprised him by baking 80 cupcakes and having kool-aid after his football practice for all of his teammates. He was surprised!



I can't belive it he is 16! I remember when I was pregnant. was in college, in my senior year, pregnant and had to take it easy, because he was going to come too soon. I had to take my finals early, and hope that I would not deliver before he was 34 weeks. My water broke and he came at 36 weeks. His liver was not as developed and he had severe Jaundice. He stay in the hospital, underweight, but improving. He was a thin little baby and cute blonde boy. Time went on and he was always accomplishing something. I remember when David use to travel and was gone over Sunday. Matthew didn't know how to tie his tie for church. He got his scout book out and after about an hour he figured it out. From playing baseball, trying basketball, playing in band, taking piano lessons, volleyball, and now his love is football, he's done a lot in 16 years. He gets good grades, earned his eagle and now driving! Wow, do I feel old! Happy 16th, Matthew.

5 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MATTHEW!!!! It is CRAZY to think that he's 16 and driving! What a great mom to get him his favorite burrito for breakfast and to bring EIGHTY cupcakes after practice! You have a lot to be proud of!

Amy O'Neill said...

Wow!!! 16!! Let me know when he is out driving so I can stay off of the roads! ;) HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW!!

spice2116 said...

wow he must be enjoying the freedom a car brings how the heck are ya? shoot me an email and i will invite you to our blog spice2116@gmail.com

mother of seven said...

Michele....you need to blog more often. I love the pics!!!! Keep in touch

Widdison Warbler said...

Wow, must have been all the crap I gave David for not letting his son get his driver's license! ha ha You can thank me later!