CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 28, 2008

I'm not thirty-something anymore......

My husband took our family to New York before our family reunion in Virginia and he planned the whole trip. What an awesome birthday present it was. When I came home, a day before my birthday I opened this hillarious card from Judi!
Inside reads: What are these women doing?
( cooking, baking sewing has never been my speciality -several friends and I joke about it, too) Years ago, Jodi gave me a cookbook titled, "White Trash Cooking" - and that sums it up.
I'm still working on it-and made my first pies, myself, this year-never too late, right?

I took Matthew to the highschool early and was surprised to find these in my yard.
Zachary ran inside the house and said "Dad, somethings wrong with our yard."
My mom surprised me.


My kids said "Our yard looks like Dairy Queen"
I laughed and was treated to Dairy Queen by Julie. I enjoyed my Mint Blizzard!


Wearing this silly fish hat at the Fish Grotto Restaurant. Seafood is my favorite, and it was good.

(Young) Girls just want to have fun!!
Amy and Chandra surprised me and took me to dinner.
Thanks to calls, gift cards and phone seranades on my 40th.
It was a fun day, inspite of the reality, I'm not in my thirties anymore!




3 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

Happy Birthday Michelle!! Sounds like you had a fun one! You seriously don't look 40... you look young!

Widdison Warbler said...

Happy Birthday!! I had a lot of fun going to dinner with you. We need to do it more often. Thanks for being a great friend, I'm glad we became friends. LOVE YA
Amy

Beth said...

Hello Hello...what...now that you are 40...you don't use your phone!

Call me...we need to visit!

Love ya.
Beth