CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Bushman Family Reunion in Warrenton, Virginia,08

The exciting 3 hour flight to Chicago, then two hours to New York. We then drove to Philidephia, had a Phili Cheese Steak, and tried to see sites. However, all 50 Governors were in town and everything was closed. We then drove to Virginia and meet David's sister and all of the family.
(I'll blog about New York when my photos arrive)
All of us gathering at Ann's home. One night there were 26 people staying in her home!
We love being together!

Washington, D.C. Temple (several of us did a session together)


My awesome neices and nephew. ( The other nephews not pictured)

Luray Caverns (we were 100 ft under ground)
We drove from Warrenton, VA to Shenandoah Campsite ( the remaining photos)




Swimming and having a BBQ at Ann's country club.



The view from our hotel room


Bushmans gathered for Skit night



Our family did a football skit-Amanda was a tough coach



baby deer that came close, too




I've never seen a deer this close!




Hiking in the beautiful Mountains. Our group hiked 4.2 miles. I was tired. There were beautiful sights and water falls. (left Cousin Rebecca Baird, next to her dad, married to David's sister, Dave Baird; behind him Daniel Baird;and sister Rachael Baird; Matthew Bushman; and Daniel's wife Ulianna Baird (from Romnia) and me




Matthew and Amanda doing the 'Hokey Pokey'




David and I dancing the 'Virginia Reel"




Mom (Louise) hitting her pinata
We celebrated her 80th birthday!




The Club house where we had 51 members of Louise Bushman's family gather

Our eating area at the Shenandoah Campsite in Virginia-look how green it is!
We had a blast! Zachary cried when he left his cousins and said why can't we do this next year?
















4 comments:

Betsy said...

Hi Michelle,

Looks like you had a great time! I hear it's your turn to plan the reunion in three years...lucky you!!

-Betsy

mother of seven said...

looks green.... I love it.

Looks like you all had a blast!!!

3 Men & a Lady said...

What a fun family reunion! I want to go to Virginia so bad!

Amy O'Neill said...

How fun! I wish we could have gone!

I noticed that Betsy said you are planning the reunion in 3 years... didn't you guys do it a few reunions ago??