CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

She MadeIt!!!


Amanda tried out for High School Regionals and competed against 45 other Alto Saxophone players and made the 6th and last spot. A friend called at 10:30pm, telling me her son made it and I asked her to check to see if Amanda was on the list, not expecting her to be, and she was!! I was so amazed. I didn't want to wake her up since we have early church in the morning, but when her Marching Band Section Leader called at 12:00 am, I let him tell her. She was so happy, practically screaming. I had to take her into the laundry room, while she calmed down.

3 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

That's awesome!! Way to go Amanda!

3 Men & a Lady said...

Yay, Amanda! What an accomplishment that I'm sure she deserves! :)

Cara said...

Congratulations, Amanda! Good Job!!!