CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Zachary's 8th Birthday

I brought ice-cream sandwiches for his group to enjoy at Camp Casita



Ryan carried him in his shoulders during practice so that everyone could see who the birthday boy was. Zachary felt so tall!!

14 kids in my backyard! With the help of Carey and her son Aussie, we had a balloon relay, running the balloon under your chin, and trying not to pop it.



Christian and Claire holding onto the balloon, and trying to not let it fall or pop!


The kids all got their own noodle and battled in the pool. They also had to watch our for our shark, Aussie who would try to knock them off.

IsaiahSandoval, Tyler Reed, Lee Grande Noble, Christian Sandoval, Jacob Hartwig, Jared Wright, Claire Stapley, Kelli Brown, Eliza Fuller, Cohen, Baylie Pettitt, Brielle Hansen, J.T. Roberts and Zachary all making a pose for the camera.
Happy Birthday, Zachary!!


















































2 comments:

3 Men & a Lady said...

Happy Birthday, Zachary! I can't believe he's already EIGHT!!!! It sounds like the party was a blast and the baptism was amazing. Wish we could've been there. Zachary looked so cute on his baptism day... and is looking so much like you! I am working on Cara and Nicole to make blogs! Elise actually started one, but I don't know the address. I will keep you updated!:D

mother of seven said...

I can not believe he is 8!!!! He was just born....

I miss you... Sorry life is so crazy around here