CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Sweet Smoothies


Matthew makes the best smoothies! He has the knack. He combines about a handful of Costco mixed frozen fruit, a little sugar, milk and a little yogurt. I think they taste better than Jamba Juice. A few of his friends have been impressed. He cooks other foods quite well. He can make a great omelette, hash browns, and other food. One person commented several years ago how lucky I am to have kids who liked cooking. At that time, when Matthew was 11, I laughed and said it's either a skill or out of desperation. I didn't cook very well, so they adjusted and I've enjoyed the benefits. You will have to try one of his smoothies!

3 comments:

Amy O'Neill said...

Cute blog! Love the family pic on the top. I linked you on mine. I think Brad MacLay is doing Luntville...he is the one who told me about it a while back.
...I'm impressed!! That is awesome that Matthew likes to cook.

Julie said...

Thats what I like to see...a man in the kitchen for a change...go Matt!!

mother of seven said...

Matt and his smoothies.....Yum
You need to teach him how to make bread....and cookies. Keigan loves your no bake ones. He will still talk about them:)